Ladies, where are you on the journey?
- I have a purpose statement keeping me focused as I do life with God, others, and myself
- I regularly follow a budget or spending plan to help keep my finances on track
- I consistently take time to invest in and add value to my relationshps with family and/or friends
- I am satisfied with the way I relate to my colleagues
- I make it a habit to practice good self-care (i.e. exercise, healthy diet, relaxing, fun-times, etc.)
- I am not afraid to tackle conflicts and deal with them in a constructive manner
- I have regular prayer and devotional times with God
- As a wife and/or mother, I am happy with the amount of time I spend with my husband and/or family
- I am aware of how I might be sabotaging my relationship with others and struggle to find ways to change
- I am involved in a small group or regularly do community with others (i.e. Bible study, Church, Sunday school class, volunteerism, etc.)
- I have a vision for my life/marriage in the retirement years
If you answered one or more statements with a False, you will benefit from coaching. Sometimes it can be hard to see your role in your own relationship struggles because you're right smack in the middle of them. It's a bit like trying to see the whole television screen when you're one inch from it.
And that's where I come in! I can help you see the big picture as you create a plan for lasting change in your life and relationships with "spiritual action steps" to:
- Resolve conflict
- Overcome resentment
- Recapture lost intimacy
- Find meaning, purpose, and contentment
- Discover so much more about you!
If you know it's time to deal with the issues you can't seem to handle on your own, contact me for a complimentary 45-minute discovery call today!
"Teach me Your way O Lord, that I may walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name." Psalm 86:11